KUSA – If you still have a few holes in your summer concert plans, enjoy watching music outdoors and are a fan of the BYOB concept, the Denver Botanic Gardens has you covered.
The gardens announced their 2017 summer concert series lineup earlier this week. It features everything from jazz and blues to alternative and folk.
Most of the series is hosted at the York Street location in the Cheesman Park neighborhood, but DBG officials hope to release more Chatfield concerts in Littleton at a later time.
Here’s the 2017 lineup:
- June 1 - The Taj Mahal and Keb’ Mo’ Band at York Street
- June 13 - Punch Borthers at York Street
- July 12 - Natalie Merchant at York Street
- July 19 - Mary Chapin Carpenter with special guest Sarah Jarosz at York Street
- July 21 - Buddy Guy at York Street
- July 28 - The Mavericks at York Street
- August 1 - Stephen Stills & Judy at York Street
- August 3 - Dwight Yoakam at York Street
- August 7 - Randy Newman at York Street
- August 10 - José González at York Street
- August 3 - Garrison Keillor’s “Love and Comedy” Tour 2017 at Chatfield Farms
- August 14 – Herbie Hancock at York Street
- August 15 - The Chick Corea Elektric Band and Béla Fleck & The Flecktones at York Street
- August 27 - Lucero with special guest Paper Bird at York Street
- August 30 - Gipsy Kings at York Street.
Presale tickets for members go on sale April 10 at 4 p.m. The general public can snag tickets starting on April 18 at 10 a.m.
And if you've never been to a concert at the Denver Botanic Gardens, here’s a few helpful tips to know before you go: http://bit.ly/2nYa8Lt