Aurora Public Library will reward you to check out the city’s brewery scene.
The library brought back its Explore Aurora Craft Brews Tour. Now through Oct. 31, visit the library’s website to download a Library Beer Tour Passport. All Aurora Public Library locations also have passports.
It features eight breweries in the city. Each one will stamp your passport if you buy a pint. Passports with four stamps gets you a commemorative glass or get all eight stamps to receive a glass growler.
Here are the breweries participating:
• Cheluna Brewing Co., 2501 Dallas St.
• Comrade Brewing Co., 7667 E. Iliff Ave.
• Dry Dock Brewing Co., 15120 E. Hampden Ave. and 2801 Tower Road
• Launch Pad Brewery, 884 S. Buckley Road
• Peak to Peak Taproom, 16701 E. Iliff Ave.
• Stanley Beer Hall, 2501 Dallas St. #100
• Two22 Brew, 4550 S. Reservoir Road
• Ursula Brewery, 2101 N. Ursula St. #10
Prizes can be picked up by Nov. 8 from any Aurora Public Library.
The library teamed up with the tourism nonprofit Visit Aurora for this year's Craft Brews Tour. Organizers say they want to support local breweries while showcasing the library's "out-of-the-box offerings."