The Colorado Springs fire department put out an apartment fire – and saved several animals while they were at it.

Firefighters were called to a fire at an apartment at the Antero Apartments on Sandlewood Drive around 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.

The people who live in the apartment weren’t home at the time. Firefighters say a neighbor who lived below the unit called 911.

Firefighters were able to rescue two cats and a dog. They treated the animals with oxygen masks, and according to a video tweeted by the Colorado Springs Fire Department,

the dog named ‘Blue’ was up a short time later wagging her tail and clearly improving.