CONTENT PROVIDED BY COLORADO GARDEN FOUNDATION
Get to know the Colorado Fall Home Show inside and out...
Did you know…
- The Colorado Garden & Home Show produces an economic impact of $55.6 million in Denver and results in 600 jobs annually, making it one of the largest events in Denver all year.
- Admission into the show gets you access to FREE educational seminars including tips on home design with a budget, maximizing your space, and more.
- One hundred percent of every ticket sold at the Colorado Garden & Home Show gets invested in college scholarships and grants for green, agriculture and horticulture projects in Colorado. To date, Colorado Garden Foundation has contributed more than $7.8 million across the state.
- More than 250 exhibitors will present at the Colorado Fall Home Show, who are well versed in home renovation, remodeling and sustainable living.
- The Colorado Fall Home Show features cake. Sweet Times In The Rockies will be held in conjunction with the 2017 Colorado Fall Home Show at the Colorado Convention Center and the theme of this year’s show is “Day of the Dead.”
- The Colorado Fall Home Show is just a preview of what’s to come. Colorado Garden Foundation’s larger show, Colorado Garden & Home Show, returns to the Colorado Convention Center for its 59th year February 24th – March 4th.
About the Colorado Fall Home Show
Colorado Fall Home Show is a one-stop marketplace to find the experts to remodel, refresh and renew your home. With more than 250 exhibitors well versed in home renovation, remodeling and sustainable living, this is just the place to get started as you begin preparing your home for the upcoming seasons. Exhibitors will be standing by with tips, tools and ideas on how to best winterize your home. Be sure to check out our lineup at the demonstration theater where many sessions will focus on sustainability, energy efficiency, and remodeling.
Friday, September 8th 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. – $10 for Adults / $8 for Seniors
Saturday, September 9th 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. – $10 for Adults / $8 for Seniors
Sunday, September 10th 10 a.m.– 5 p.m. – $10 for Adults / $8 for Seniors
The Colorado Fall Home Show takes place September 8-10, 2017 at the Colorado Convention Center. Tickets and more information can be found at coloradogardenfoundation.org.
THIS ARTICLE INVOLVES COMMERCIAL CONTENT. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FEATURED APPEAR AS PAID ADVERTISING. DIGITAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS IS A BRANCH OF THE 9NEWS SALES TEAM. FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL US.