Here's how the NFL playoff picture looks after Week 12. (Monday night's game between Green Bay and Philadelphia will not affect the field).
(Note: Bookmark this page — it will be regularly updated for the duration of the regular season.)
1. New England Patriots (9-2): AFC East leader. (Superior conference record allowed them to reclaim top seed from Raiders.)
2. Oakland Raiders (9-2): AFC West leader.
3. Baltimore Ravens (6-5): AFC North leader.
4. Houston Texans (6-5): AFC South leader.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (8-3): Wild card No. 1.
6. Miami Dolphins (7-4): Wild card No. 2. (Better conference record than Denver Broncos).
GAME RECAP: Chiefs rally late to stun Broncos, 30-27, in overtime
1. Dallas Cowboys (10-1): NFC East leader.
2. Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1): NFC West leader.
3. Detroit Lions (7-4): NFC North leader.
4. Atlanta Falcons (7-4): NFC South leader.
5. New York Giants (8-3): Wild card No.1.
6. Washington Redskins (6-4-1): Wild card No. 2.
Copyright 2016 USA TODAY