There are multiple closures planned this weekend, some on or near Interstate 70 and Interstate 25, Colorado Department of Transportation said in a couple of press releases.
- Westbound I-70 at Federal Boulevard will be fully closed from 11 p.m. Sunday until Monday at 5 a.m. for overhead sign structure removal.
- Northbound I-25 will be closed at Colfax Avenue from 11 p.m. on Monday until 5 a.m. on Tuesday.
- For both, single and double lane closures may start as early as 8 p.m. in preparation for the full 11 p.m. closure. The westbound I-70 off-ramps to Federal Boulevard and North Harlan Street will also be closed Sunday in advance of the full closure, with northbound I-25 off-ramps to 23rd Avenue and Speer Boulevard similarly closed in advance Monday.
And also includes:
- Westbound Arapahoe Road between Interstate 25 and Yosemite Street for reconstruction. The closure runs from Friday at 8 p.m. to Monday at 5:30 a.m.
- The westbound Arapahoe Road on-ramp to southbound I-25
- Southbound I-25 off-ramp to Arapahoe Road
- Westbound access to Arapahoe Road from northbound I-25 will be restricted.
However, the westbound Arapahoe Road on-ramp to northbound I-25 will stay open and business access will be maintained from southbound Yosemite Street to Yosemite Circle, CDOT said.