9NEWS is a sponsor of this event - article provided by the People's Fair
The People's Fair art & music festival returns to Denver June 3-4, 2017, and there's plenty to keep you busy at this year's event.
Top 9 things to see/do at the People’s Fair:
Music – The music has been upgraded this year and organizers are bringing in Guster and Night Riots on Saturday, June 3 and Jeremy Garrett’s Fiddle Science (Infamous Stringdusters, Leftover Salmon and Gipsy Moon collaboration) on Sunday, June 4, all playing at the prAna main stage. Over 30 performances are planned on 3 stages all weekend!
- Yoga - Come early for a free yoga class at the prAna main stage at 10:15 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday and enjoy yoga in the park as a way to kick off your weekend at the People’s Fair! Sign up early to claim your free prAna yoga mat – available to the first 50 people who RSVP via www.peoplesfair.com.
- Art - This is the first fine art show of the year taking place in Denver, and some of the region’s best artists will be in attendance! See them all on Fine Art Avenue and then stop by the mural project to view talented young artists live painting murals onsite at the People’s Fair. The winning team will have their art displayed at an RTD location.
- Happy Hour - Enjoy happy hour at the People’s Fair with $1 off beer, wine, and cocktails (10am-1pm each day). NEW THIS YEAR: no pesky tickets for food/beverages
- Art in the Park - Unleash your inner Picasso: Enjoy a glass of wine courtesy of Infinite Monkey Theorem while you paint your own masterpiece, receiving instruction from our talented artist. View the painting options and get your tickets in advance at www.peoplesfair.com.
- Grapes & Grains Gardens - Sample a variety of beer from Great Divide Brewing Company and wine from Infinite Monkey Theorem (and more) and receive a souvenir tasting glass!
- Family Activities – People’s Fair has a kids area with rides, games, face painting, and other family friendly activities for all ages.
- Merchandise – Show your neighborhood pride by getting yourself a Denver or Denver neighborhood t-shirt at the Aksels booth.
- Eats - Enjoy delicious festival food and visit People's Fair sponsors, sampling tasty snacks.
For tickets, schedules, and more information visit www.peoplesfair.com
Check out some photos from day one below.
© 2017 KUSA-TV