DENVER - A dozen red roses is one of the most popular Valentine's Day gifts, but how much do you want to spend on them?
There are a number of different places where you can get flowers from, including grocery stores or local floral shops.
Here's a list of a dozen places where you can buy a dozen roses in Denver and about how much it will cost this Valentine's Day
· King Soopers- $19.99, there is an option to buy online as well
· Walgreens- $19.99
· Safeway- $19.99
· Whole Foods- $20 for two dozen roses
· Super Target- $14.99
· Walmart Super Center- $15.99
· The Ruffly Rose- $70 for just the roses, $110 for roses in a vase, $95 for wrapped roses
-$12 for delivery
· Babylon Floral- $85 for short stem roses, $95 for long stem roses
-$10-12 for delivery
· Little Flower Market-$79.95 in a vase, $69.95 wrapped
-$15 for delivery
· Bonnie Brae Flowers- $64.99 medium stem roses, $84.99 long stem roses
-$12.95 for delivery
· Lehrer's Flowers- $39.95 with no vase, $75 with a vase
-$12.98 for delivery
· PROFlowers.com- $50 with delivery
There are many other options throughout Denver and Colorado, let us know where you think the best deal is to buy your Valentine's Day flowers.
(KUSA-TV © 2015 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)