KUSA - The second annual "Holiday Fashion Swap will re-debut at The Streets at South Glenn's Cantina Laredo on Nov. 8 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
There will also be a Boulder Holiday Fashion Swap on Nov. 7 from 5:30 to 8:30 a.m.
Local ladies have been clamoring for a re-do since the Swap was first introduced in 2010 with much success. Expectations are even higher this year with Stacey Johnson from "A Paris Street Market" and Robin Loughran from "Sundays on the Streets" teaming up together.
Both of them invited their favorite indie designers and retailers to set up "pop up" boutiques throughout the restaurant.
To add even more excitement, Cantina Laredo, the host venue, has said they would donate 10 percent of the evening's proceeds to Smart-Girl Inc, a charity the Swap producers selected based on the work they do to empower teenage girls to make smart choices.
Those who attend the event will have to pay $20 in advance or $25 at the door. This will get you a medium-sized shopping bag filled with like-new holiday, casual, or business fall/winter only attire or accessories.
There will also be swap party shopping bags for guests to fill during the event. In addition to one complimentary glass of wine, beer, champagne, or margarita.
There will also be full appetizer and dinner menus, which are not included in the ticket price, a fashion show, give-a-ways, and access to personal stylists. A "Swap Boutique" will be on hand to accept attendees' donations.
Before the swap begins, attendees can browse and shop the tables full of fashions and accessories, try new makeup colors, holiday hair embellishments. The schedule for the event is as follows.
- 5:30 p.m. - Guests can begin dropping off their donations (on hangers if possible pretty please).
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. - Browse the indie designer and retailer "pop-up" boutiques. Enjoy a complimentary beverage, peek at the Swap Boutique merchandise, and plan your strategy.
- 7 p.m. - Swap Fashion Show. Models will "strut" the runway in items selected from the Swap Boutique. Fashion Show will be followed by a Holiday Fashions question and answer session.
- 7:30 p.m. - Ready, Set, Swap! Attendees will fill their shopping bags with "new-to-you" selections from the Swap Boutique. All swap tug-of-wars will be resolved via a good ole fashion "rock, paper, scissors" match!
- 8:30 p.m. - Head over to the Cantina's Lounge and share your finds with fellow "fashionistas" and plan your strategy for the next Fashion Swap Party.
All items remaining at the end of the evening will be donated to Goodwill. To buy tickets, visit http://holidayfashionswap.eventbrite.com. For more information, go to www.fashionswapshop.blogspot.com.
Nate Chisholm contributed to this report.
(KUSA-TV © 2012 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)