DENVER - It’s not like you need an excuse to drink at the airport, but here’s one anyway.
For the third year in a row, Denver International Airport will have a beer garden to commemorate both Oktoberfest celebrations and Great American Beer Festival.
For a fairly reasonable $10, you get a souvenir glass and the chance to taste 10 2-ounce samples of beer from 10 Colorado breweries.
You can also catch live music from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. as well as talks by brewmasters, beer trivia, table games and more.
The beer garden goes from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Sept. 30 to Oct. 10. Here are the breweries participating (and the beers you can try):
· Avery Brewing - El Gose, Joes Pils
· Boulder Beer – Buffalo Gold, Pulp Fusion
· Epic Brewing – Tart ‘n Juicy, Lil’ Brainless
· Odell’s – Drumroll, Myrcenary
· Oskar Blues – Priscilla, Beerito
· Elevation Beer Co. – 8 Second Kolsch, Apis IV
· Tommy Knocker – Butthead-Bock, Pick Axe
· SKA Brewing – Steel Toe, Modus Mandarina
· Telluride Brewing – Bridal Veil, Wahcked Out
· Renegade Brewery – Pancake Maple, Consilium
Copyright 2016 KUSA