Boulder Police say Luke Irvin Chrisco, 30, already faced charges for a June 17 incident where he spied on people using a portable toilet at the Hanuman Yoga Festival.
They now believe he watched women using peepholes into the restrooms at the following locations:
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), 2850 Iris Ave.
- The Naropa Institute, 2130 Arapahoe Ave.
- Target, 2800 Pearl St.
- Boulder Café, 1247 Pearl St.
He faces four charges of burglary because of the peepholes at those locations. The business owners say they have sealed the peepholes.
If convicted, Chrisco could face up to six years in prison for each count.
He was arrested in Vail last week.
Investigators are still looking into allegations that he spied on women from adjoining restroom stalls at other Boulder businesses:
- Absinthe, 1109 Pearl St.
- The Rio, 1101 Walnut St.
- Macy's, 1900 28th St.
- Cheesecake Factory, 1401 Pearl St.
- Mamacita's, 1149 13th St.
- International Youth Hostel, 1107 12th St.
Chrisco was transferred from the Eagle County Jail to the Boulder County Jail on Monday.
(KUSA-TV © 2011 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)