LIVE VIDEO: 9NEWS Morning News    Watch
 

4 people sickened after dog vomits toxic chemical

5:01 PM, Dec 8, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

The Vail Daily reports the dog vomited the chemical after being brought into the Vail Valley Animal Hospital on Friday. A news release from the Eagle River Fire Protection District says three people in the room showed signs of "respiratory distress" and were taken to a hospital for treatment. A fourth person who may have been exposed was taken to the hospital as a precaution.

The dog later died.

(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Most Watched Videos