KUSA - The Denver Broncos aren't just doing the season opener tonight against the Baltimore Ravens, but the big NFL kickoff game to a national audience has that revenge factor to it.
The last time the Broncos played was Jan. 12 in the playoffs when the Ravens won by three points at Sports Authority Field at Mile High en route to winning the Super Bowl.
Denver again is expected to content for the Super Bowl, and beating the Ravens is the first step to getting back to the big game.
WATCH Broncos vs Ravens at 6:30 p.m. on 9NEWS or on live stream: http://www.nbcsports.com/snf-all-access.
NBC and the NFL have special pregame events planned for fans. Fans are asked to be in their seat no matter where they're watching the game at 6:15 p.m. to not miss out on the festivities.
Fans, whether you're at home, at the stadium or at your favorite sports bar to watch the game you're asked at 6:15 p.m. to show your view on your social media accounts using the hashtag #BroncosView. Your posts will create this board: http://tagboard.com/BroncosView.
During the pregame festivities the 9NEWS #BroncosChat will begin where fans can talk about the game and sign up to join the 9NEWS Broncos Social Team.
Join the chat by using the hashtag #BroncosChat on Twitter or by logging into it below or in the 9NEWS Broncos Social App http://on9news.tv/BroncosChat.
Are you, your kids or your pets proudly wearing your Broncos gear? Upload your fan photos here: http://on9news.tv/15k9Gpg or to one of the other photo galleries found in this article.
If you're headed to the game, don't forget the new NFL bag policy is in effect for Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
NFL bag policy: http://on9news.tv/14s8Fif.
#BroncosChat: Broncos vs Ravens game chat
9NEWS BRONCOS SOCIAL APP
Whether you're looking for the Denver Broncos schedule, party ideas, sports analysis, or even virtual gifts the 9NEWS Broncos social app has it.
The app finds relevant social conversation from sports experts, Broncos players and staff and fans to cut down on the clutter of constant Tweets and comments. Broncos fans can read through the Tweets and send their own Tweets using the hashtag #GoBroncos right from the app, leave a comment through Facebook and check-in and comment on GetGlue.
The app is available for computers, mobile devices and Facebook.
Fans can also send virtual gifts to their friends and family through a Facebook feature included in the app. The virtual gifts include Broncos Facebook cover photos, team schedule, party ideas and fan photos.
Here's an explanation on how to send a virtual gift:
- Select a gift
- If you're not already logged into Facebook, you will be prompted to log in to your account to access this feature.
- Where prompted, enter the name of a friend to whom you'd like to send the gift.
- When your friend is selected, click the "Send Gift" button.
- If you're on a mobile device or on Facebook, the virtual gift will appear in a popup box where you can type a message to your friend. When finished with your message, click "Share." Your gift will appear on your friend's Facebook wall.
- When sending the virtual gifts on your computer or laptop, the gift will appear lower on the app. Click here to see a screen shot of this: http://on9news.tv/13GJ7xu.
- Once the gift has sent you have the option to send another gift or close the gift store.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)