KUSA - While the Denver Broncos high-scoring offense goes against a revamped Oakland Raiders defense during Monday Night Football on KTVD Channel 20/Comcast channel 5, join the live game conversation and get instant updates here in the 9NEWS #BroncosChat.
4th quarter update:
Broncos win 37 - 21. "The Broncos' 127 points are the most by a team in its first 3 games since 1968 (Cowboys, 132)" Tweeted Patrick Smyth, Denver Broncos Executive Director of Media Relations.
3rd quarter update:
Broncos lead 30 - 14 with field goal by Matt Prater. Oakland Raiders take advantage of fumble recovery and a trick play for a touchdown. QB Terrelle Pryor passes to RB Darren McFadden who passes to FB Marcel Reece for the touchdown with seconds to go in the 3rd quarter.
2nd quarter update:
Broncos lead 27 - 7. Quarterback Peyton Manning has 12 touchdown passes with no interceptions on the season and sets NFL record: http://on9news.tv/18magoO.
1st quarter update:
Broncos lead 10 - 0. Manning makes his 10th touchdown pass on the season. Score thanks to Manning to Decker TD pass and 53 yard field goal from Matt Prater.
What records do you think will be broken or tied? Here are a couple of notable statistics going into the game:
- Behind quarterback Peyton Manning's nine touchdown passes in the first two games, the Broncos lead the NFL in average points per game this season.
- Manning has tied the NFL record with nine touchdown passes in his first two games, and is going after Tom Brady's record of 11 in the first three games.
You can answer the above question, read the game chat or join in by logging in below or have your comments automatically added by using the hashtag #BroncosChat on Twitter.
Mobile users can log in here: http://on9news.tv/15PDw9b. You can also find the chat in the 9NEWS Broncos Social app: http://on9news.tv/BroncosChat.
Fans: show off your view of the Broncos Game
Show off how experience and watch the Broncos games on your social media accounts. Use the hashtag #BroncosView then check out http://tagboard.com/BroncosView. Tagboard collects public posts from Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Google+ and Facebook that use the tag #BroncosView.
9NEWS BRONCOS SOCIAL APP
Whether you're looking for the Denver Broncos schedule, party ideas, sports analysis, or even virtual gifts the 9NEWS Broncos social app has it.
The app finds relevant social conversation from sports experts, Broncos players and staff and fans to cut down on the clutter of constant Tweets and comments. Broncos fans can read through the Tweets and send their own Tweets using the hashtag #GoBroncos right from the app, leave a comment through Facebook and check-in and comment on GetGlue.
The app is available for computers, mobile devices and Facebook.
Laptops and desktop computers: http://on9news.tv/BroncosChat
Mobile app: http://a.pgtb.me/tV2xTg
Facebook app: http://on9news.tv/16uX28q
Fans can also send virtual gifts to their friends and family through a Facebook feature included in the app. The virtual gifts include Broncos Facebook cover photos, team schedule, party ideas and fan photos.
Here's an explanation on how to send a virtual gift:
- Select a gift
- If you're not already logged into Facebook, you will be prompted to log in to your account to access this feature.
- Where prompted, enter the name of a friend to whom you'd like to send the gift.
- When your friend is selected, click the "Send Gift" button.
- If you're on a mobile device or on Facebook, the virtual gift will appear in a popup box where you can type a message to your friend. When finished with your message, click "Share." Your gift will appear on your friend's Facebook wall.
- When sending the virtual gifts on your computer or laptop, the gift will appear lower on the app. Click here to see a screen shot of this: http://on9news.tv/13GJ7xu.
- Once the gift has sent you have the option to send another gift or close the gift store.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)