LIVE VIDEO: 9NEWS at 4:00    Watch
 

Accidental fire sparked at Yard House Restaurant

9:21 AM, Dec 5, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

LAKEWOOD - Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish a fire at a restaurant at the Yard House Restaurant at the Colorado Mills mall Thursday morning.

It was less than ten minutes from the time the West Metro Fire Protection District was notified of the fire to the time the fire was declared out.

Firefighters say someone was cleaning inside the restaurant when they accidentally turned the stove on.

No one was hurt and the fire did not cause significant damage.

(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

Most Watched Videos