ADAMS COUNTY - Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in the death of one man and the hospitalization of seven others from Commerce City Tuesday morning.
The man was found in the 7800 block of Kenwood Street around 5 a.m.
The victim's family identified the man as 55-year-old Calistoga Asencio.
Seven other people were found in the home and were taken to the hospital. They were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.
"I heard the ambulance and all the sirens and things, and then there was a whole bunch of police cars and ambulances," neighbor Maurine McClelleand said. "They took at least two people from there."
Adams County Sheriff's Department said no foul play is expected.
Neighbors say the people who lived at the home were quiet and kept to themselves.
"It's kind strange to have a neighbor and then everybody in the hospital," neighbor Sherri Phares said.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)