4 displaced in FoCo house fire

Four people from Fort Collins were displaced from their home following an early-morning fire.

The fire was reported just after 2:13 a.m., at 3124 Killdeer Drive. One resident was taken to Poudre Valley Hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

Three of the residents and multiple dogs were home at the time of the fire and escape. The fourth person was not home at the time. 

Investigators determined the fire was accidental, due to an overloaded circuit and improper wiring.
 

Copyright 2016 KUSA


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment