AURORA - Firefighters in Aurora blame the wind for spreading a fire that burned four townhomes
The fire began around 3 p.m on Monday in the 1200 block of Zeno Way, which is near the intersection of East Louisiana and South Tower Road.
Flames heavily damaged four townhomes.
Firefighters say it was difficult to contain the fire because of the high winds.
The cause was charcoal from a grill thrown away in a plastic trash.
Laurie Bridges with the Aurora Fire Department says the briquettes take a while to cool, which is why they should only be thrown away in a metal trash can.
No one was hurt in the fire.
Copyright 2016 KUSA