BROOMFIELD, COLO. (AP) - Investigators say a house fire in Broomfield that left one person dead likely started on the home's stove.
The Broomfield Enterprise reports firefighters were called to the single-family, one-story home Saturday morning and found an unresponsive person in the kitchen. Sara Farris, a spokeswoman for North Metro Fire Rescue, says the blaze was relatively small but produced a lot of smoke.
Authorities have not released the victim's name or age, and the body has been sent to the Adams County coroner's office.
Information from: The Broomfield Enterprise, http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com
Copyright 2016 Associated Press