DENVER - Our Next Question is one people in the metro area really want to know the answer to. Where can you find a rental car while your own is in the shop for hail damage?
Our answer is that you can’t.
Rental car companies wouldn’t talk to us as journalists, so we called them up as potential customers.
At Denver International Airport
- Enterprise, Alamo and National had nothing
- Budget had some, but at the price of $260 a day it’s hardly budget-friendly.
- Hertz’s prices were worse, with the couple of cars left starting at $350 a day (a price that really hurts)
- Avis in Stapleton had one vehicle left – a 12-passenger van.
- And Enterprise has a waiting list 100 people deep.
Our advice? You might want to consider alternative transportation instead.
© 2017 KUSA-TV