Propane heater sparks Brighton car fire

BRIGHTON - A portable propane heater was the cause of a vehicle fire in Brighton. 

Brighton Fire Rescue responded to the vehicle fire just before 7:30 p.m. Sunday night. 

When firefighters arrived, the vehicle was fully-engulfed and threatening a structure on S. 6th Ave. 

Firefighters were able to save an adjacent structure but the car was a total loss. An adjacent vehicle suffered minor damage.

Brighton Fire Rescue says the cause was a portable propane heater being used inside the vehicle for heat.

© 2017 KUSA-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment