Some Windsor residents asked to turn off furnaces after gas leak

Some residents in Windsor were asked to turn off their furnaces Thursday morning because of a large gas leak.

The leak has been stopped and all affected residents can turn their furnaces back on.

Residents in seven homes were affected in the neighborhood on Pine Mountain Court, Milner Mountain Court and Oak Street from 7th Street to Parkview Mountain Drive.

All area roads are open.

Xcel energy repaired a pipeline. There is no word on what caused the gas leak.

Copyright 2016 KUSA


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories