Allstate has brought "The Savage Truth on Money Presented by Allstate" to Denver. This is a free, 90-minute seminar featuring practical advice from award-winning personal finance journalist and author Terry Savage on:
- Understanding your money personality - saver or spender?
- Rebuilding your credit report - or getting started on a good credit score
- Dealing with debt and mortgage problems
- Starting to invest in the stock market with as little as $50 a month
- Saving for college
- Paying down student loans
- Insuring what's important to you and your family
- Planning for retirement
Savage writes a nationally syndicated personal finance column and is a regular guest on CNN, NBC and CNBC, among others. Attendees of The Savage Truth on Money tour will receive a free copy of Savage's book, The Savage Truth on Money.
Denver appearance details:
Thursday, Sept. 27 7 p.m.
The Ritz Carlton
The Ritz Carlton Ballroom
1881 Curtis Boulevard
Denver, CO 80202
(KUSA-TV © 2012 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)