9NEWS political reporter Brandon Rittiman will serve as moderator of the event, which is open to the public and runs from 7 to 9 p.m.
Topics will include education, justice, health care, and other issues related to developmental disabilities.
The panel discussion takes place at The Wildlife Experience, located at 10035 South Peoria in Parker.
The event is sponsored by the Arc of Arapahoe & Douglas Counties and Developmental Pathways.
Candidates running for election or re-election for the Colorado State Senate:
- Holly Gorman, District 4 (D)
- Nancy Todd, District 28 (D)
Candidates running for election or re-election for the Colorado House of Representatives:
- Cindy Acree, HD 40 (R)
- Polly Lawrence, HD 39 (R)
- Carol Murray, HD 45 (R)
- Jim Parker, HD 36 (R)
- Su Ryden, HD 36 (R)
- Tony Stoughton, HD 45 (D)
- Spencer Swalm, HD 37 (R)
- Carla J Turner, HD 39 (D)
- Brian Watson, HD 3 (R)
Candidates running for election or re-election for Commissioner in Arapahoe County or Douglas County:
- Rod Bockenfield, Arapahoe, District 3, (R)
- Matthew Hess, Douglas, District 2 (Libertarian)
- Bill Holen, Arapahoe, District 5 (D)
- Terry Krow, Douglas, District 1, (D)
- Molly Martin, Douglas, District 3, (D)
- Carrie Warren-Gully, Arapahoe, District 1(D)
(KUSA-TV © 2012 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)