KUSA - Your vote will help a local nonprofit win $5,000!
9NEWS is proud to sponsor community events throughout the year. Nine of these events are participating in the "9NEWS Facebook Charity Campaign" where one will be awarded a $5,000 grant from the Gannett Foundation to go to the event's corresponding nonprofit organization.
Each event is asking for your vote. The event with the most votes at 1 p.m. on March 13, 2013 will be named the winner.
These are the events and nonprofit organizations asking for your vote:
- Furry Scurry for Dumb Friends League
- Step Up for Down Syndrome for the Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association
-Denver Polo Classic for over 50 children's charities
- Denver Day of Rock for Concerts For Kids
- Runnin' of the Green for Volunteers of America Colorado Branch
- Denver Brain Tumor Walk for National Brain Tumor Society
- Hope Floats for Metro Crisis Services
- Light the Night Walk for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Special Olympics Colorado Polar Plunge for Special Olympics Colorado
9NEWS is featuring each event throughout the week of March 4 during 9NEWS Mornings on CH20 from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
To vote, click here: http://a.pgtb.me/rTDKkk.
This is being administered through the 9NEWS Facebook page. You must have a Facebook account to participate.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)