KUSA - Sushumna Chocolat is a curated collection of chocolates for your chakras, with seven flavor profiles paired with dark, milk or white chocolate.
Each bar has been artfully crafted with special foods and spices honoring each chakra point; perfect for the chocoholic and/or yogi in each of us. The creator's passion for food, yoga, fashion and design will leave you Ummm-ing in chocolate nirvana.
9NEWS Anchor Kyle Dyer got to taste test some of the delicious chocolate bars Friday morning.
Hindu teachings describe the Sushumna as the 'super highway' that extends from the base of the spine to the area just above our heads. Considered one of the most important lines of energy in holistic health and medicine, the Sushumna houses the seven gateways called "chakras."
When the chakras are opened, theories suggest that our physical bodies may experience balance and serenity. We're not saying Sushumna Chocolat will heal your chakras - but many RD's, naturopaths, and doctors have said certain foods are good for different body systems. That said, we think they're delicious, gorgeously packaged and great for your senses.
Flavor Profiles For the Chakras:
- Grounded (Root): Milk chocolate with crisped rice and sweet potato
- Sensual (Sacral): Cardamom, cinnamon and chai with milk chocolate
- Connected (Solar Plexus): White chocolate with vanilla bean
- Compassionate (Heart): Dark chocolate and cherries
- Expressive (Throat): Crushed peppermint and dark chocolate
- Insightful (Third Eye): Port soaked currants and dark chocolate
- Transcendent (Crown): Hemp oil, exotic mushroom extract, cashews and milk chocolate
Learn more about these chocolate bars here, www.sushumnachocolat.com.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)