MORRISON - Colorado is known for its health-conscious culture and with 69 rows of benches and an abundance of stairs, Red Rocks Amphitheatre has become a popular site for runners and those looking for a challenging workout at 6,400 feet.
Individuals and groups are welcome to take advantage of the venue's natural beauty and unique physical challenges whenever the amphitheatre is open to the public.
They do ask that these activities do not negatively impact the enjoyment of others or contribute to any structural damage of the venue. When working out at Red Rocks, please keep the following rules in mind:
- Respect the personal enjoyment of everyone at the amphitheatre.
- Amplified music is not allowed; please limit the enjoyment of music to earphones.
- Equipment that obstructs the access to stairs, benches and all other areas is not allowed.
- Equipment that has the potential to cause damage to the venue or injury to others is not allowed.
- Hanging on or from venue structures is not allowed.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)