KUSA – With Summer rapidly approaching, it's important to know how to keep your home feeling cool and comfortable while also keeping money in your pocket. HomeSmart from Xcel Energy serves the Denver Metro area and offers heating and cooling repair and replacement services to help make homes more comfortable, with more reliable, efficient and safer equipment.
Have you ever wondered if there was a way to reduce your utility bill expense while maintaining the quality of your appliances and the comfort of your home? Or what type of safety measures are needed to keep your family healthy and safe from carbon monoxide? As your home appliances age,, breakdowns can occur at unexpected and often inconvenient times, causing the potential for dangerous situations in your home. HomeSmart can help keep you and your family safe while also saving you money. Let them answer your questions pertaining to home heating and cooling on June 10th.
Don't know what to ask the experts? Here are a few examples of questions HomeSmart can answer for you:
- What type of service plans does HomeSmart offer to their customers?
- How can I save money in the summer months and the winter months?
- Whom do I call when my Carbon Monoxide monitor is beeping?
On Wednesday, home appliance repair experts from HomeSmart will be available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to answer all of your questions and to help you save money. If you are unable to join the live chat, we encourage you to submit your questions beforehand, beginning at 6 a.m.
To learn more about HomeSmart and the services they offer, please visit http://www.homesmartcolorado.com or on Facebook.
How to participate:
* Log in to the web chat to have your questions automatically added to the conversation.
* Be a guest user using name, nickname. Guest user questions will first go to the moderation cue for approval by the chat admin. There will be a delay in adding guest user questions to the conversation.
* All questions and comments are subject to moderation by chat admin.