Foote will be on hand for the Men's Health Challenge on Sunday, September 16th in the Southeast parking lot of Littleton Adventist Hospital. The Challenge is an interactive health event with free health screenings, luxury car show, sports vendors, and give-aways. The event runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 7700 South Broadway (northeast corner of Broadway and Mineral in Littleton).
Men are traditionally the last to go to doctor and organizers hope this effort will encourage men to know important health numbers like blood pressure, cholesterol, BMI, cancer risks, skin cancer signs/symptoms, prostate cancer screenings, colon cancer risk/screening and encourage fitness training.
Susie Wargin talked to Foote about the screenings duringBig Bill's Pizza Day of Giving on Tuesday. To see the interview, check out the video player above.
Free Health Screenings include:
- Cholesterol test (must fast for 12 hours)
- Blood pressure/BMI
- Prostate exams
- Sleep disorder screening
- Fitness testing
- Vision screening
- Cooking cardiologist, Dr. Collins, to present the healthy burger
- Luxury cars from McDonald Automotive
- Golf swing analysis
- Bike vendor with the latest and greatest in bike technology
- Fly fishing demonstration
- Art of Shaving - see the latest shaving products
To register, visit:
Those whosign upon line are also registered to win an autographed Adam Foote Avalanche jersey.