The fairs will have all of the top-notch health screenings and services just like in the spring, with low-cost flu shots, and you can bring the whole family.
There are more than 20 free and six low-cost health screenings and education that address today's most critical health issues, including heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, mental health and more.
Dates and locations
- College America, Ft. Collins - Sept. 29, 7 a.m. to noon
- Fraser, Fraser - Oct. 6, 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Laradon/Clinica Tepeyac, Denver - Oct. 13, 7 a.m. to noon
- Denver Parks and Rec at Barnum Rec Center, Denver - Oct. 20, 7 a.m. to noon
- Golden Family of Churches at Bell Middle School, Golden - Oct. 27, 7 a.m. to noon
- Feria de Salud, Adams City High School, Commerce City - Nov. 3 and 4, 7 a.m. to noon
To help you "Own Your Health", 9Health Fair also provides:
- Information on how to read your results, mailed directly to your home for you to share with your doctor. Results delivered within four weeks of your 9Health Fair visit or within two weeks if you register online.
- Calls from volunteer doctors and nurses if a critical health issue is discovered, usually within 72 hours of your 9Health Fair visit
- Free interpretation and translation services
- Free "Ask A Medical Question / Get A Referral" services at each health fair
- Free health education from hundreds of local organizations
- Free blood work vouchers available for your community's underserved
- No proof of identification required
All Family 9Health Fair locations include the following Low-Cost Health Screenings:
- $30 Blood Chemistry Screening - information on your blood sugar (glucose), cholesterol, triglycerides, liver, kidney, bone and muscle function and may show warning signs of diabetes, heart disease and other concerns
- $15 Blood Count screening, which checks the health of your blood
- $40 Vitamin D screening, which measures your baseline Vitamin D level
- $25 Hemoglobin A1C screening that gives you and average blood sugar level over the past 2 to 3 months
- $25 Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) screening for men, which checks for prostate issues and cancer
- $20 Colon Cancer Screening Take Home Kit, which checks for colon cancer
- Many free health screenings - check 9HealthFair.org for a list of screenings at each site
For Children (free):
- Ask Medical Questions/Get a Referral for Adults and Children
- Autism Screening for Children Ages 16-30 Months
- Blood Pressure/Pulse Screening
- Developmental Milestone Screening Ages 1 Month-5 Years
- HeartSmartKids Screening - Height/Weight/Body Mass Index
- Hearing Screening for Children Ages 4 Years and Older
- Oral Health Screening and Education
- Lions KidSight Screening Ages 2-10 Years
- Stress Assessment for Families and Teens Ages 15 Years and Older
- Free Vision Screening for Children
For more 9Health Fair information, please visit
or call 1-800-332-3078.