The funeral was held at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on 6700 South Webster Street in Littleton.

A memorial fund has been established for the family, and they can greatly use any help that is available.

Donations can be made to the Dennis C. Dolce Benefit Memorial Fund at any Wells Fargo location or mailed to:

Wells Fargo Bank
8500 W. Bowles Ave.
Littleton, CO 80123


A 20-year-old woman accused of leaving the scene of a car crash which killed one person hitchhiked to a local gas station after the wreck, according to court documents released on Nov. 1.

Erin Finn is being held on charges of vehicular homicide in connection with the deadly hit-and-run crash that closed a section of C-470 for more than six hours on Nov. 1. The driver of the SUV was pronounced dead at the scene. He was identified as the 51-year-old Dennis Dolce.

Investigators say Finn was driving a white sedan when she skipped over the westbound lane of C-470 and slammed into a white SUV driving in the eastbound lane.

According to the affidavit, Finn told a motorist who stopped near the scene of the accident "I need to get out of here," and the man took Finn to a nearby 7-Eleven off Lincoln Avenue and Oswego Street.

The affidavit goes on to say while Finn was at the 7-Eleven, she made a call to a woman and asked the person to come pick her up.

A witness says Finn was dressed in a "black Halloween costume" and had "dull white" makeup on her face. The witness also says it appeared Finn had a red, bloody area on the left side of her forehead, but could not determine if it was real or part of the costume.

During the investigation early on Nov. 1, had gone to the home where the vehicle was registered. Finn's father stated the vehicle belonged to his wife and daughter, and he did not know where they were at the time.

About an hour after the crash, police say the vehicle was reported stolen from the Finn's home.

According to the police report filed, Erin Finn was at a party the night before with friends named "Mike and Isaiah" who came back home with her. She claims she passed out at home and when she awoke, discovered that her purse, wallet and car were stolen.

Finn was arrested on Nov. 1 after Lone Tree detectives served a search warrant at her Lakewood home in the 1000 block of Ingalls Street.