KUSA - Are you looking for a fun and memorable way to say "I love you" this Valentine's Day?
Have Rocky personally deliver your valentine on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Each visit includes a basket full of romantic and fun items, music, and quality time with Rocky to take photos and get autographs. It doesn't matter if your Valentine is a man, woman, or child; Rocky will make this Valentine's Day one to remember.
How to book:
Call Rocky's love line at 303-575-1900 and listen to a message describing the "Rocky Valentine's Delivery" program or book online. Each caller will be asked to request one of the time slots available on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. The time slots will be "Morning" 8 a.m. to noon, "Afternoon" noon to 5 p.m., and "Evening" 5 to 10 p.m. After each time slot is filled, they will map out the destinations for that time slot and inform each customer of their 20-minute window.
What is included:
• Rocky will arrive with a sound system playing a love song on a "boombox" or his van external speakers.
• Gift Basket - Filled with Rocky items such as a Rocky valentines t-shirt and doll, Denver Nugget items, and valentine items such as chocolates, candle, and a card.
• Rocky's assistant will be on-hand to help facilitate deliveries at businesses, schools, and residences etc.
• Digital pictures of the recipient with Rocky will be taken and emailed by Feb. 21.
• A 20-minute time window allowing you to video the delivery or inform a supervisor or principal of the delivery. The time window can also help assure the recipient will be present when the delivery occurs.
• Quality time with Rocky the Mountain Lion! Rocky will cover the recipient in Silly String or confetti, sign autographs and take pictures. A unique experience that will create a lifelong memory.
The entire package including tax is $249. All major credit cards are accepted and tickets are not included in this pricing.