DENVER BUSINESS JOURNAL - For three days during the July 4 holiday weekend, Colorado's signature cultural event, the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, will take place in Denver's Cherry Creek North.
While over 350,000 people gather to experience Denver's art scene, many don't realize the key role art can play in business as well.
Join Heinrich Marketing and Blake Communications, in partnership with the Denver Business Journal and 9NEWS, for the monthly #InsideDenver chat, where we will be joined by expert guests:
- Meredith Badler, administrative and events coordinator at the Colorado Business Committee for the Arts;
- Tara Brickell, associate director of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival;
- Tracy Donovan; community relations manager for Janus Capital Group;
- Kristi Jones, administrative coordinator for Think 360 Arts; and
- Trish Thibodo, executive director at PlatteForum.
- When: Wednesday, June 18, 12-1 p.m. MST
- Hashtag: #InsideDenver
- Follow hosts: @heinrichmktg and @blakecomm so you don't miss any tweets.
- Follow co-hosts @9News and @denbizjournal so you don't miss any tweets.
Read the full report and how to participate in the chat on the Denver Business Journal: http://bit.ly/1i2XFQT.
(© 2014 American City Business Journals. All rights reserved.)