DENVER - June is Men's Health Month, and this week is Men's Health Week.
9Health Reporter Dr. John Torres says there are the nine things every man needs to do to stay healthy.
- Get active: Start making exercise a priority and stand more. Remember, it's the little things that count.
- Get sleep: It cuts your risk of dying. If you have trouble sleeping, consider participating in a sleep study.
- Get cozy: Improve your relationships with family and friends.
- Get mellow: Learn to manage stress.
- Get healthy: See your doctor to make sure you are up to date on all screening tests and vaccines.
- Improve your diet.
- Exercise your mind.: It will help you stay sharp later in life.
- Get funny: Laughter truly is the best medicine
- Visit 9Health Fair: http://9healthfair.org/.
(KUSA-TV © 2014 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)