KUSA - This time on Balance of Power:
- The unstoppable force versus the immovable object. As Colorado moves closer to same-sex marriage - what is the role of the Christian Right in the state GOP? What's next for Colorado's social conservatives?
- Denver prepares to throw a lifeline to kids stranded after illegally entering America. What should Denver do in the face of a humanitarian crisis and at what cost?
- Congressman Mike Coffman says send them back. 9NEWS political experts weigh in on Coffman's recent statements.
- After the Denver Sheriff's Office collapses under the weight of scandal, we discuss whether any of this sticks to Mayor Michael Hancock as he runs for re-election.
- As anti-fracking measures head for the November ballot - has Congressman Jared Polis unleashed a big green monster he can no longer control?
(KUSA-TV © 2014 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)