DENVER - Denver Broncos training camp opened on Thursday in Dove Valley.
Since fans won't be able to go to Dove Valley for training camp, the Broncos will hold two practices and a scrimmage at Sports Authority Field Sunday July 27, Wednesday July 30 and Saturday August 2.
- Practices are scheduled from Noon – 2 p.m. Gates to the stadium will open to the public at 10:00 AM. Parking lots will open at 8:00 AM. Team walkthrough begins at 11:30 a.m.
- If you plan on attending any practices, scrimmages or games at Sports Authority Field, the same bag rules apply as last year. For a look at all the rules, go here: http://bit.ly/UpWhNy.
- Open training camp practices at the stadium are free to attend. No tickets are required.
- Parking on-site at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will be free however availability of spaces is limited and all fans are strongly encouraged to utilize public or alternative transportation to get to the stadium.Free overflow parking will be located in the Auraria Campus parking lots.
- Entry to the stadium will be through Gates 4, 8, 9 and 10.
- All seating will be located in the lower seating bowl. Seating is general admission.
- During training camp practices at the stadium, fans will be permitted to bring into the stadium, items to be autographed. Items must be of a reasonable number and type at the sole discretion of stadium management. Items should be as is normally the case such as with footballs, helmets or other items that historically are signed by players. Items should be carried in hand and not in any type of box, bag or container. No weapons or dangerous items of any type will be permitted. Stadium management reserves the right to refuse admission to any guest or item. All persons & items are subject to search.
More information can be found here: http://bit.ly/1Ah9Hfx
(KUSA-TV © 2014 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)