DENVER - Restaurants and sports bars across the metro area will be packed over the next few weeks with World Cup fanatics cheering on their favorite team.
If you want to know where to go, our partners at Telemundo along with Viva Colorado, have compiled a list of places to go to watch the matches.
A few locations include:
- Buenos Aires Pizzeria, 1319 22nd Street, Denver, 303-296-6710
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Call location nearest you
- Fadó Irish Pub, 1735 19th Street, Denver, 303-297-0066
- GB Fish and Chips, 2175 Sheridan Boulevard, Edgewater, 303-232-2128
- Lempira Restaurant, 1452 Uinta Street, Denver, 303-321-1430
- Maria Empanada, 1298 South Broadway Avenue, Denver, 303-934-2221
- Pisco Sour Restaurant & Lounge, 8501 E. Colfax Avenue, Denver, 303-322-7777
- Rodizio Grill, 801 Wynkoop St, Denver, 303-294-9277
- The Armoury, 2048 Larimer Street, Denver, 303-295-0215
- The British Bulldog, 2052 Stout Street, Denver, 303-295-7974
- The Celtic Tavern, 1801 Blake Street, Denver, 303-308-1795
- Three Lions, 2239 E. Colfax Avenue, Denver, 303-997-6886
- Zocalo Restaurant & Bar, 12 E. 11th Avenue, Denver, 720-382-1940
For a larger event, live broadcasts of matches from Brazil will be projected on a 20-foot screen in Skyline Park near the 16th Street Mall.
(KUSA-TV © 2014 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)