With more than 400,000 square feet of exhibit space featuring 1,400 booths and 650 companies you could visit the Show every day of the nine day stretch and see something new. Below are nine insider tips to making the most of your time while there.
- Learn about the importance of pollinators at the 5,500-square-foot Denver Botanic Garden’s Entry Garden presented by Bellco. The Garden will feature special sections dedicated to birds, butterflies, bees and bats, some of our most essential pollinators.
- Visit the 9NEWS Hot Product Zone to browse the latest garden and home technologies. Find all of these products at the top of the escalators across from the Show entrance.
- Plan your booth adventure by mapping out your path via the floor plan located here.
- Beat the crowd and attend during the week, hours are 12-7 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 12-8 p.m. on Friday. Find the complete schedule here.
- On a budget? Enjoy 2 for 1 admissions on Monday-Thursday of the nine day show. Or on the other show days donate a non-perishable food item for 9Cares Colorado Shares and receive $2 off at the Convention Center ticket box.
- Get DIY tips from some of the top interior designers out there at theater sessions such as the Hot Interior Design Trends for 2018, Presented by American Society of Interior Designers on Saturday, Feb. 24 at 3 p.m. There are 50 education theater sessions, see the complete schedule here.
- Get a taste of spring while surrounded by more than 10,000 blooming flowers, 200 trees and 500 shrubs that take up more than an acre of the showroom floor.
- Get your flower garden started early or just add some color to your life during the annual flower sale on Wednesday, Feb. 28 starting at noon. The flowers are refreshed halfway through the show and the outgoing perennials are sold to the public. Flower pots are $2, buy as many as you can carry out, proceeds go to the Arvada Rotary Club.
- Impress your friends during the upcoming season of backyard BBQs with your vast knowledge of Colorado’s growing seasons and appropriate planting times and other invaluable homeowner tips.
The 59th Annual Garden and Home Show kicks off on February 24 at the Colorado Convention Center. The Show runs February 24 to March 4, 2018. Tickets and more information can be found at coloradogardenfoundation.org.