DENVER — There are several ways you can connect with the news team to send news tips or photos and videos that may be used on the networks of 9NEWS, including Mile High Mornings or Next with Kyle Clark.
Two of the easiest ways to share your perspective with 9NEWS are through text messages and the 'Near Me' feature on the 9NEWS app.
- Open the 9NEWS app on your smartphone
- On the bottom right, you'll see a button called 'Near Me'—click it
- A map will pop up, zoom in or out to find photos, videos, and stories from around Colorado
A black pin means it's from 9NEWS, and an orange pin means it's someone shared by the community, like you! Red pins indicate breaking news.
You can even search for a specific location using the search bar at the bottom. For example, if you type in Westminster, it will automatically take you to photos and stories from that area.
To share content with us:
- Click the orange button in the top left part of the screen that says "Share with Us"
- Upload your photo or video directly from your device
- Fill out the fields: give it a title, a credit, your email, and tell us where it was taken
- It will then be reviewed and approved by 9NEWS
Text 9NEWS at 303-871-1491 to share what you see happening in your community. You can text a photo, video or question.
You can also text certain keywords to receive an automated response with specific information. Give it a try: text WEATHER to 303-817-1491 to get the most recent forecast.
RELATED: You can now text 9NEWS! Here's how
Text keywords are announced during our news shows on 9NEWS and Channel 20.
If you prefer email, you can select one of the below options.
To send a news tip, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your tip is for 9Wants to Know, the investigative team, email email@example.com.
To submit a photo or video, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you specifically want to contact the Next with Kyle Clark team, email email@example.com.
On Twitter or Instagram use the hashtag #MileHighMornings #BeOn9 or #HeyNext.
SUGGESTED VIDEO: Latest from 9NEWS