DENVER — Denver's newest music venue is quickly becoming one of the most popular concert stops for musicians in Colorado.
The Mission Ballroom, which opened in August 2019 in Denver's River North (RiNo) neighborhood, has had a stacked concert lineup as fans and artists discover the new venue's charms and features.
Built and operated by concert promoter AEG Rocky Mountains, the creators of the Mission Ballroom say their goal was to make it the “best club this town’s ever seen.”
Shows are being announced at the Mission Ballroom in 2020. Here's who will be visiting the Denver venue in 2020. We'll add to this list as more are announced.
- January 11 - The Infamous Stringdusters featuring Michael Travis & Jason Hann of the String Cheese Incident, Trout Steak Revival
- January 15 - Randy Rogers Band
- January 17 - Fruition, The California Honeydrops with Mama Magnolia
- January 18 - Casey Donahew, Stoney Larue
- January 24 - Q-Tip
- January 29 - Lucero, Orville Peck, Nikki Lane, Brody Danger
- January 31 - Denver Comes Alive
- February 1 - Railroad Earth ft. Peter Rowan with special guest Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
- February 8 - The Floozies, SoDown, Anomalie, Since JulEYE
- February 14 - Black Tiger Sex Machine
- February 15 - Jauz
- February 16 - Sonny Fodera x Dom Dolla
- February 21 - Yacht Rock Revue
- February 22 - Matoma & Two Friends
- February 28 - Dillon Francis
- February 29 - Pepper, The Expendables, The Movement, Kash’D Out, The Elovaters
- March 2 - Opeth, Graveyard
- March 3 - 3OH!3, Lil Jon, Breathe Carolina
- March 6 - Justin Moore with special guest Tracy Lawrence
- March 7 - Lane 8
- March 12 - Dwight Yoakam
- March 13 - Keane
- March 17 - Global Domination: Cody Ko & Noel Miller, Tiny Meat Gang
- March 19 - Third Eye Blind with Saves the Day
- March 27 - Whiskey Myers
- March 28 - Grace Potter
- March 30 - Bad Religion and Alkaline Trio
- April 3 - Beats Antique with Deser Dwellers, Bluetech, Edamame
- April 4 - Bear Grillz
- April 8 - Thom Yorke
- April 10 - Letterkenny Live!
- April 17 - Oh Wonder
- April 18 - Dance Gavin Dance, Animals as Leaders, Veil of Maya, Royal Coda
- April 20 - Smokers Delight: Nightmares on Wax 25th Anniversary Live Orchestra Show
- April 21 - Beth Hart
- April 28 - Milky Chance
- April 30 - Gary Allan
- May 1 - Dead Can Dance, Agnes Obel
- May 2 - Watsky, Hobo Johnson
- May 8 - The Disco Biscuits with Tractorbeam
- May 9 - The Disco Biscuits with Orchard Lounge
- May 27 - Local Natives, Foals, Cherry Glazerr
- June 12 - The Flaming Lips
The Mission Ballroom is located along Brighton Boulevard, between 40th and 43rd streets, at North Wynkoop, a new 14-acre mixed-use project.
The venue can accommodate 2,200 to 3,950 guests, allowing at least half of the capacity to have access to seating.
Some shows at Mission Ballroom will use a new ticketing program called "Mission Fair Ticketing," concert promoter AEG Presents says.
The system, designed to give equal access for tickets to all fans, will utilize a registration system. AEG Presents said automated ticket-buying programs and ticket brokers will be unable to buy blocks of tickets.
AEG Presents stated the "cutting-edge method is accessible and straightforward, and more fair than traditional ticketing platforms," adding that there will be no specific time and place one must be to buy a ticket, guests will not have to constantly refresh a web browser, nor stand in line.
"Everyone who wants a ticket has an equal chance of obtaining one, and the process is user-friendly," the concert promoter noted.
Not all events at Mission Ballroom will use the Mission Fair Ticketing system and shows using it will be clearly noted.
To learn more about ticketing and to purchase tickets to shows, visit missionballroom.com.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Feature stories from 9NEWS