DENVER — Levitt Pavilion has announced the return of its free summer concert series.
Fusion band Fishbone will kick off the venue's sixth year of free concerts on Saturday, May 6.
Etana, Son Little, The Slakcers, and The Wailing Souls are among the first of several concert announcements that will help fill out the concert series from May to the end of September.
"We are thrilled to be back with our free concert series and to kick off the season with such an iconic band as Fishbone," Levitt Pavilion Denver's Deputy Director Andy Thomas said. "We believe that music has the power to unite us all, and we are excited to welcome everyone back to the lawn for another incredible summer of free concerts."
Based in Denver's Ruby Hill Park, the pavilion offers open lawn-seating in a natural bowl with city views. This will be Levitt's second year utilizing a Meyer Panther sound system that debuted in 2022.
Free concerts at Levitt Pavilion
- May 6 — Fishbone*
- May 11 — Etana*
- May 19 — Son Little*
- May 20 — The Slackers*
- May 27 — Son Rompe Pera*^
- June 4 — Central City Opera*
- June 17 — Strange Famous Fest (featuring Sage Francis + SFR labelmates)
- June 25 — Brazil Day featuring Ginga & Bateria
- July 7 — The Wailing Souls*
- * Support to be added.
- ^Performs in Spanish
RSVP and limited VIP tickets for the first free summer concerts open on Friday, March 10, at levittdenver.org. While RSVP is not required, it is strongly encouraged to help the Levitt team prepare.
VIP tickets offer concert goers early entry, VIP bar line, one free drink and a best-in-house seating section.
Levitt Pavilion Denver at Ruby Hill Park
Ticketed Concerts at Levitt Pavilion
- May 21 — Violent Femmes
- June 11 - Dwight Yoakam and Emmylou Harris
- June 15 — Garbage and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
- June 23 — An Evening with CAKE
- July 26 — Cavetown - Bittersweet Daze
- July 30 — Los Lonely Boys
- Aug. 8 — Yellowcard: Celebrating 20 Years of Ocean Avenue
- Aug. 9 — Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and Ziggy Marley
- Aug. 19 — Carla Morrison
- Aug. 20 — Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová of The Swell Season
The outdoor Levitt Pavilion can host up to 18,000 people in its open lawn seating for their free concerts and 7,500 for ticketed concerts.
For more information about tickets, visit levittdenver.org.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Colorado Guide
9NEWS+ has multiple live daily shows including 9NEWS Mornings, Next with Kyle Clark and 9NEWS+ Daily, an original streaming program. 9NEWS+ is where you can watch live breaking news, weather updates, and press conferences. You can also replay recent newscasts and find videos on demand of our top stories, local politics, investigations and Colorado specific features.
To download 9NEWS+ on Roku search for KUSA.
To download 9NEWS+ on Fire TV search for 9NEWS.