DENVER — Pop icon P!NK is coming back to Colorado.
The three-time Grammy Award winner has announced a new run of concert dates in support of her ninth studio album "Trustfall."
The 14-city "Trustfall Tour" kicks off Oct. 12, making stops at arenas across North America, including a date at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Pink's tour will make a Denver stop at Ball Arena on Wednesday, Oct. 25, with special guests GROUPLOVE and KidCutUp.
Tickets for the "Trustfall Tour" will be available starting with Citi and Verizon presales beginning Tuesday, Feb. 21. The general onsale will start Friday, Feb. 24, at 10 a.m. at LiveNation.com.
The fall tour joins Pink's previously announced "Summer Carnival Stadium Tour," with special guests Brandi Carlile and Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo.
"This might be the album I’m most proud of," Pink said. "Get in your coziest pair of sweats, grab yourself an hour of self-care, and start on track one. Two ingredients needed: tissues and dance shoes."
Pink will appear on NBC’s "Today" and CBS’ "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" on Feb. 21, followed by a show takeover on "The Drew Barrymore Show" airing Feb. 27.
SUMMER CARNIVAL TOUR
- Mon Jul 24 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre
- Wed Jul 26 – Cincinnati, OH – Great American Ball Park
- Mon Jul 31 – Boston, MA – Fenway Park
- Tue Aug 01 – Boston, MA – Fenway Park
- Thu Aug 03 – New York, NY – Citi Field
- Sat Aug 05 – Pittsburgh, PA – PNC Park
- Mon Aug 07 – Washington DC – Nationals Park
- Thu Aug 10 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Field
- Sat Aug 12 – Chicago, IL – Wrigley Field
- Mon Aug 14 – Milwaukee, WI – American Family Field
- Wed Aug 16 – Detroit, MI – Comerica Park
- Sat Aug 19 – Fargo, ND – FARGODOME
- Mon Aug 21 – Omaha, NE – Charles Schwab Field
- Mon Sep 18 – Philadelphia, PA – Citizens Bank Park
- Tue Sep 19 – Philadelphia, PA – Citizens Bank Park
- Fri Sep 22 – Nashville, TN – GEODIS Park
- Mon Sep 25 – San Antonio, TX – Alamodome^
- Wed Sep 27 – Houston, TX – Minute Maid Park
- Fri Sep 29 – Arlington, TX – Globe Life Field
- Tue Oct 03 – San Diego, CA – Snapdragon Stadium
- Thu Oct 05 – Los Angeles, CA – SoFi Stadium
- Sat Oct 07 – Las Vegas, NV – Allegiant Stadium
- Mon Oct 09 – Phoenix, AZ – Chase Field
THE TRUSTFALL TOUR
- Thu Oct 12 – Sacramento, CA – Golden 1 Center
- Sat Oct 14 – San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- Tue Oct 17 – Tacoma, WA – Tacoma Dome
- Fri Oct 20 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- Wed Oct 25 – Denver, CO – Ball Arena
- Fri Oct 27 – Kansas City, MO – T-Mobile Center
- Wed Nov 01 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
- Sat Nov 04 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- Tue Nov 07 – Indianapolis, IN – Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Wed Nov 08 – Cleveland, OH – Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Sat Nov 11 – Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Center
- Sun Nov 12 – Charlotte, NC – Spectrum Center
- Tue Nov 14 – Miami, FL – Miami-Dade Arena
- Sat Nov 18 – Orlando, FL – Amway Center
Home to the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche and Colorado Mammoth, Ball Arena opened in downtown Denver on Oct. 1, 1999, with a sold-out concert by Celine Dion. Formerly known as the Pepsi Center, the arena seats up to 20,000 for concerts and other events. Ball Arena hosts more than 250 events each year.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Colorado Guide
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
9NEWS+ has multiple live daily shows including 9NEWS Mornings, Next with Kyle Clark and 9NEWS+ Daily, an original streaming program. 9NEWS+ is where you can watch live breaking news, weather updates, and press conferences. You can also replay recent newscasts and find videos on demand of our top stories, local politics, investigations and Colorado specific features.
To download 9NEWS+ on Roku search for KUSA.
To download 9NEWS+ on Fire TV search for 9NEWS.