COLORADO, USA — Although the heat of summer is still a few months away, the Latin music lineup for 2023 thus far is sure to warm up the frigid Colorado temperatures for some fans.
This year, two of the most anticipated Latino concerts are heading to Colorado, and they have one thing in common: 20 years.
RBD will return to the stage with their Soy Rebelde World Tour 2023 to celebrate their 20 years of formation, and the Spanish singer Natalia Jiménez will return to Denver with her Antología 20 años Tour to celebrate her 20 years in music.
Here is the Latin music concert schedule announced so far throughout the metro area. We will keep this concert schedule updated as the concert season approaches.
- Saturday, Jan. 28 - Ladrón, Mojado, Guardianes del Amor y los Caminantes, Stampede
- Friday, Feb. 10 - Raymix, Alberto Pedraza, Stampede
- Friday, Feb. 10 - La Maquinaria Norteña and Los Pescadores del Rio Conchos, Grand Junction Convention Center
- Saturday, Feb. 11 - La Maquinaria Norteña, La Fiera de Ojinaga, La Energia Norteña, Los Pescadores, National Western Complex
- Saturday, Feb. 18 - Natalia Jiménez, Fillmore Auditorium
- Thursday, Feb. 23 - Yuridia, Paramount Theater
- Saturday, Feb. 25 - Los Huracanes del Norte, Stockyards Event Center
- Thursday, March 9 - Flex, Mariscos el Berrinches Mexican Restaurant
- Friday, March 31 - Pesado and Los Cardenales de Nuevo León, Stampede
- Friday, April 7 - Rauw Alejandro, Ball Arena
- Friday, April 14 - Gipsy Kings and Tonino Baliardo, Paramount Theater
- Friday, April 5 - Ricardo Montaner, Bellco Theater
- Sunday, May 14 - Ha-Ash, Paramount Theater
- Friday, August 11 - Banda MS de Sergio Lizarraga, National Western Complex
- Sunday, Sept. 10 - RBD, Ball Arena
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Hispanic Heritage