DENVER — Legendary rockers The Rolling Stones have announced new dates for their rescheduled North American tour.
The Rolling Stones' "No Filter" tour will stop at Bronco Stadium at Mile High on Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019.
In late March, the band announced they were postponing the tour, originally set to kick off April 20 in Miami, so that Mick Jagger could receive medical treatment.
The 17-concert tour now starts June 21 at Chicago's Soldier Field, and wraps up Aug. 31 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.
Tickets sold for the original concert on May 26 in Denver will be honored for the new date. Those who can't attend the rescheduled date can refund their tickets by accessing their Ticketmaster account.
Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
- June 21 – Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
- June 25 – Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
- June 29 - Ontario, Canada - Burl's Creek
- July 3 - Seattle, WA - CenturyLink Field
- July 7 - Foxborough, MA - Gilette Stadium
- July 14 - New Orleans, LA - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- July 19 - Jacksonville, FL - TIAA Bank Field
- July 23 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
- July 27 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium
- August 1 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
- August 5 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
- August 10 – Denver, CO - Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- August 14 - Seattle, WA - CenturyLink Field
- August 18 - Santa Clara, CA - Levi’s Stadium
- August 22 - Pasadena, CA - The Rose Bowl
- August 26 - Glendale, AZ - State Farm Stadium
- August 31 - Miami Gardens, FL - Hard Rock Stadium
RELATED | Who's playing Red Rocks in 2019?
RELATED | Who's playing Fiddler's Green in 2019?
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Feature stories from 9NEWS