MORRISON — The 2018 Red Rocks season is not even over yet and Red Rocks Amphitheatre is already announcing shows for next year.
Show announcements have begun trickling in for the 2019 season and we will add to this list as more are announced.
- February 1 - Icelantic’s Winter on the Rocks ft. Atmosphere, De La Soul, Living Legends, Watsky
- April 20 - Stick Figure, Pepper, Steel Pulse, The Movement, Iya Terra
- April 30 - The 1975 with Pale Waves and No Rome
- May 1 - Interpol with Car Seat Headrest and Sunflower Bean
- May 2 - Twiddle, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong with Kitchen Dwellers
- May 3 - Shpongle with very special guests
- May 4 - Shpongle with very special guests
- May 9 - Vulfpeck with Khruangbin and Cory Henry
- May 12 - Luke Combs with Lanco and Jameson Rodgers
- May 14 - Lord Huron with Lucious
- May 18 - Global Dub Festival feat. Adventure Club, Bear Grillz, Said the Sky, Riot Ten, Dirt Monky, Kai Wachi, Kompany b2b Tynan, Yaks b2b Somnium Sound
- May 24 - The Devil Makes Three with Lucero
- May 29 - Phil Lesh and the Terrapin Family Band with the Infamous Stringdusters
- June 7 - Michael Franti & Spearhead with Snarky Puppy
- July 5 - The Avett Brothers with special guest to be announced
- July 6 - The Avett Brothers with Nicole Atkins
- July 7 - The Avett Brothers with Lake Street Drive
- August 1 - Weird Al Yankovic with the Colorado Symphony
- August 29 - Joe Russo's Almost Dead
- September 8 - Dark Star Orchestra with Electric Hot Tuna
- September 11 - Old Dominion
- September 17 - Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit with David Crosby & Friends
If you are still looking for a show in 2018, check out our list here: https://on9news.tv/2CvRwxc.
Learn more about Red Rocks at redrocksonline.com.