A day-of-performance lottery for a limited number of seats will take place two and one-half hours before each Wicked performance beginning Wednesday, May 8.
- People who present themselves at the Buell Theatre box office will have their names placed in a lottery drum.
- Each person will print their name and the number of tickets (1 or 2) they wish to purchase on a card that is provided.
- Thirty minutes later, names will be drawn for a limited number of orchestra seats at $25 each, cash only.
- The lottery is available only in-person at The Buell box office, with a limit of two tickets per person.
- Lottery participants must have a valid photo ID when submitting their entry form and, if chosen, when purchasing tickets.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
WATCH | Wicked returns to Colorado
The Denver engagement of Wicked will last five weeks only, from Wednesday, May 8 to Sunday, June 9.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Feature stories from 9NEWS