DENVER — Try this refreshing gazpacho for your next patio party. Use the natural goodness of Eldorado Natural Spring Water for optimum taste. It's all part of Optimum Wellness! Find Eldorado Natural Spring Water in King Soopers or have it delivered to your door!
Cook time: N/A
Ready In: 15 m
Serves : 4
Recipe By: Kay Chun as posted on foodandwine.com
“Grapes and cucumbers form a delicately sweet and refreshing soup; adding shrimp makes this into a lovely, light meal.”
- 4 cucumbers—peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes (9 ounces)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Cooked shrimp and chopped roasted almonds, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the cucumbers, grapes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar and 1 cup of [Eldorado Natural Spring] water
- Puree until smooth
- Season with salt
- Serve chilled, garnished with shrimp and almonds.
Make Ahead Tip: The soup can be refrigerated overnight.
THIS ARTICLE INVOLVES COMMERCIAL CONTENT. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FEATURED APPEAR AS PAID ADVERTISING. FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL US.
COLORADO & COMPANY IS A PART OF 9NEWS AND FEATURES COLORADO EVENTS, COMPANIES, BUSINESS PEOPLE AND OTHER OTHER GUESTS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY.