CLEARWATER, Fla. — Nicholas the dolphin, famed for his uncanny ability for picking winning sports teams, tried his fin predicting who would be victorious during some of WrestleMania's much-anticipated match-ups.
Nick chose winners for three match-ups that will take place during the event held on April 10-11 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa.
For SmackDown Women's Championship, Nick chose reigning champ Sasha Banks to beat Bianca Belair.
In the Universal Championship, Nick predicts defending champion Roman Reigns will keep his title and defeat Edge and Daniel Bryan.
For his final pick, Nick chose Kevin Owens to beat Sami Zayn in their match-up.
WrestleMania will be hosted by WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan and WWE Superstar Titus O'Neil.
Nick, who lives at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, has successfully predicted the winners of major sports championships 14 out of 22 times. The aquarium says his predictions are part of his animal enrichment.
What other people are reading right now:
- Submersible working to locate underwater leak at Piney Point site
- Florida files lawsuit against Biden administration, CDC demanding reopening of cruise industry
- Man sentenced to 24 years in prison for killing of mom, baby in 2018 Bayshore crash
- Are some COVID-19 vaccines more effective than others?
- DOJ: Florida man indicted for assaulting officer with skateboard during Capitol insurrection
- Gaetz associate working toward plea deal with prosecutors
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter