Happy Game Day!
We are sharing a last-minute recipe, perfect for your tailgate or party today.
It's white chicken chili and it's all under 10 ingredients, courtesy of our director Ansley.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can RoTel, undrained
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Place chicken at the bottom of a crockpot, and pour the whole can of corn, Rotel and black beans.
- Top with seasonings and ranch mix.
- Stir together.
- Place cream cheese on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Stir cream cheese into chili.
- Use two forks to shred chicken.
- Stir together and serve.
Minutes to Prepare: 10
Minutes to Cook: 360
Number of Servings: 6
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Feature stories from 9NEWS