DENVER — Tuesday is National Dog Photography Day!
The July 26 holiday encourages dog owners, pet enthusiasts, photography enthusiasts, and all dog lovers to post as many photos of their dogs, guilt-free.
The day was first created in 2018 after the hashtag #nationaldogphotographyday went viral with pet owners from all over the globe.
We'd love to feature your dog photos on 9NEWS, 9NEWS.com and on the 9NEWS app.
To submit a photo or video, share with the 9NEWS app's Near Me feature.
- Open the 9NEWS app on your smartphone.
- On the bottom right, you'll see a button called 'Near Me'—click it.
- Click the orange button in the top left part that says "Share with Us."
- Upload your photo or video directly from your device.
- Fill out the fields: give it a title, a credit, your email, and tell us where it was taken.
- It will then be reviewed and could be used on 9NEWS and 9NEWS.com today!
YOUR PHOTOS: National Dog Photography Day
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Animals and Wildlife
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
Download the 9NEWS APP
Google Play: http://on9news.tv/1lWnC5n
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.